PEER REVIEW PROCESS
Submissions to the International journal of basic and applied research passes through a double-blind peer-review process. The criteria for publication in International journal of basic and applied research are as follows:
- The study presents the results of primary scholarly research.
- Results reported have not been published elsewhere.
- The research meets all applicable standards of ethics and research integrity.
- Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
- Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
- The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in Standard English.
Once the manuscripts have passed quality control, they are assigned to a member of the Editorial Board (or an expert who is not a member of the Board) for conducting the peer-review process and for making a decision to accept, invite revision of, or reject the article.